The following constitute the terms and conditions of access and use of the Services, as defined hereunder, which shall be deemed to have been read and agreed to if you access and use Services.
- 2.1 "Application" means ComparingGenie: a browser add-on that helps you choose among alternative services from different service providers when looking to purchase services online, possibly, with cheaper prices and with additional features & benefits.
- 2.2 "You" or "User" means an individual, a company, a corporation or any other entity, including a division or department thereof, and including anyone authorized to use the Services on behalf of the foregoing, which provide services in the field of online marketing and advertising optimization and management; "we", "our" and "us" means the Company, its parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- 4. Changes to the Application; Termination of the Application or Feature. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to modify, improve and correct or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any part thereof with or without notice. If Company in its discretion chooses to cease providing the current version of the Application or any of its features and/or specific functions, whether through discontinuation of the Application or by upgrading or downgrading the Application to a newer version, You may not be able to continue using the previous version of the Application. Features and/or functions of previous Application versions might be removed on future versions thereof. You agree that Company shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application. Company does not provide any representations or warranties with respect to which types of Third Party Services, Content or products shall be handled by the Application, and this may change from time to time without prior notice.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, Company shall have the sole and absolute discretion to deny any User's access to the Application or any future services of the Company for any reason whatsoever and at any time, without incurring any liability to Company.
- 6.Use of Information
- 7. Advertising Material. Company may present in the Application screens information, texts, advertisements for products and/or services, notices and/or other materials ("Advertising Material"). Such Advertising Material may be personalized and assigned to individual Users. Such personalization may be based on information, including Private Information, retrieved by the Company resulting from User's use of the Service. Company and any of its partners or advertisers may deploy and send cookie files to Your machine if You click on any advertisement or offer presented on the Application. Company hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from or in connection with receiving such Advertising Material, their origin, contents and/or their context.
- 8. Use Limitations. The Application may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of the Company. Company reserves all rights in and to the Application and the Content.
You may not use the Application for any of the following purposes (the "Prohibited Activities"); Company disclaims any and all liabilities, losses and or damages with respect to any use of the Application which constitutes a Prohibited Activity.
- 8.1. Engaging in unlawful, indecent, obscene or other morally objectionable activities.
- 8.2. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or illegal materials;
- 8.3. Transmitting material that encourages conduct which may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant law, regulation and/or code of practice;
- 8.4. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems;
- 8.5. Interfering with any other person's use of the Services;
- 8.6. Transmitting, junk mail, chain letters or "spam";
- 8.7 Making and/or transferring and/or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the express permission of the owner of the material, or otherwise making such use of the Services that infringes third parties intellectual property rights;
- 8.8. Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features or other features of the Website and/or with the use of Services, or enforce any limitations on use of the Website and/or the Services.
- 10. Intellectual Property Rights. all right and title in the Service and its content including without limitation, software (both source and object codes), scripts, graphics, form, text, content of text, and the like and any and all trademarks, copyrights, service marks and logos, including but not limited to the ComparingGenie trademark (but excluding trademarks, service marks and logos provided by and owned by User) contained and embodied therein ("Content"), are owned by or licensed to the Company, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Israeli laws, foreign laws and international conventions.
- 11. Warranty/Disclaimer
- 11.1 THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
- 11.2 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES ("COMPANY INDEMNITEES") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION THE CONTENT, AND THE USE THEREOF IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. IN ADDITION TO AND WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE FOREGOING, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION AND ANY OUTCOMES THEREOF.
- 11.3 COMPANY AND COMPANY INDEMNITEES ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (I) ANY INTERRUPTION TO THE USE OF THE APPLICATION OR CESSATION THEREOF (II) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, OR USER, AND/OR
- 11.4 COMPANY AND COMPANY INDEMNITEES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENTS, ACCESIBLE AND/OR AVAILABLE AND/OR POSTED AND/OR ADVERTISED THROUGH OR IN THE SERVICE (COLLECTIVELY, FOR THE PURPSOE OF THIS SECTION, "THIRD PARTY CONTENT"). COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT IN TERMS OF LEGALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY CONTENT. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, COMPANY IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.